The no-impact nature of Fluid Running is a perfect fit for spinal patients; herniated disc, degenerative disc, stenosis, compression fractures, osteoporosis, muscle strains and more. It can be used by most patients, and has special qualities that help speed recovery.
“In 2013 I had to have a spinal fusion and prior to the surgery, the only hour of the day that I was not in pain, was the hour a day that I was deep water running. Following my surgery, my neurosurgeon told me I had to refrain from “impact exercise” for 4-6 months. I stayed in peak physical shape by deep water running. ”
– Jennifer Conroyd – Founder, Fluid Running
- Early postop non-weight bearing rehab
- Increased mobility for patients
- Modifiable workouts for specific spine problems
- No risk of falling during exercise
- Patient can exercise while maintaining a neutral spine
- No joint friction/stress
- DIY Fluid Running app allows patient to perform rehab anytime, anywhere
When your patient can keep moving, it will help get the recovery started quicker. Fluid Running greatly increases blood flow, delivering healing nutrients directly to the injuries.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.